Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well it's a new year, so time for new things. Time for the Ayers family to enter the world of blogging. I hope you all enjoy keeping up with us this way, because I really enjoy reading all of your blogs.

So what happened this year?

- Number one, and most importantly, our little angel Kassidy was born. She has been a real blessing to us. She's such a good baby, even with having to wear a diaper splint for three months and now in a cast. We're not letting that slow us down though and still get out shopping lots. You'll be sure to see photos of her here once I figure out how to attach a picture. : ) I have to enlist the help of my super-smart sister-in-law, Jodi, for that one.

- My brother Danny and his family moved here from Cochrane. (Yeeeaaahhh!!!)

- Dan bought me donkeys for my birthday: Emma Brown and Striker.

- We got a new Jeep Commander. Sweet!

- Dan's brother got cancer. (He's in the clear for now - it was removed - but has to go back MONTHLY for THREE YEARS to make sure it doesn't reappear).

- Dan got a snowmobile from a friend who moved to BC and it's been so much fun with all the snow we've got this year!


WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN 2007!!

5 comments:

Chrissy and Brian said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!

Lindsey said...

Angie, I got your email but when I try to email you back, it comes back every time. Email me your phone number and we'll chat about sick babies... Lindz

Jodi said...

Oh Rangie. I'm, oh, so proud of you. Welcome, welcome, welcome. : ) I like the name of your blog too. Very solid, yet appropriate. ; ) We'll have to have a computer hang-out session some time soon. Then you'll surpass us all with all those smarts banging around in your head. ; )

Plus we all need to see the many, many beautiful pictures of Kassidy too--frequently, please. : )

Angie said...

You like that blog name? I was quite proud of myself to think of it. Double meaning and all. I don't come up with things like that often. It's usually Dan's department to be crafty. : )

BethJoy said...

Can't wait till you post pictures. It is a fun way to see your life progress, especially with kids, they change so fast. I'm glad I saw you got a blog! Hope to see you two soon.