Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My girl is TWO!

Today is Kassidy's second birthday. Can you beleive it? I can't!

Yesterday we had the best day ever. Around noon I actually said to Dan "things are going so smoothly....it's scary. I hope it stays like this all day" and he got mad at me saying I just jinxed it. haha. But it all went great! We had family over for a bbq and fun outside. Kassidy loved having everyone over.

Sunday was her actual birthday and we woke up to a sunny morning. Dan immediatly said "let's go to the lake" so we packed up and headed out to Pigeon. We got there around 12:30 and played on the beach and water for a couple of hours, then headed into the Village for a wee bite to eat. It was another perfect, beautiful day.

It's kinda freaky how perfect everything went this weekend. Maybe it's just my own attitude though.....being home has made me a MUCH happier person. And I'm sure that makes the entire house happier too. :)








1 comment:

Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASSIDY!

Holy cow, she's looking so big! She's starting to look a lot like you, Angie!