Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

new motorhome

It's been a while hey? So many things have happened since I last wrote. Quit my job. Went on holidays to Slave Lake and Pigeon Lake. Started my day home. Bought a motorhome. I've been meaning to write for quite a while but whenever I get down here to do it I lose all my drive. I think there is just too much change. Not saying it's bad. Heck no! I haven't looked back once. But it is still an adjustment and I need to get things more settled with my days. Maybe that's it. I feel unorganized about my days so I don't feel organized to write about it. Hmmmmm.....that kinda makes sense! Cool. :) Funny how you can make sense of things if you write them down.

So yes, we have bought a motorhome. Dan's wanted one for a long time. It makes sense too. Up till now we've taken two vehicles camping: one to pull the tent trailer and the other to pull the boat. I always hated doing that. Now with the motorhome we can pull the boat behind it, and we are all together in one vehicle. This weekend was our first time taking it out and it was awesome. No cranking up a tent. No organizing the interior. Just pull into the site, make the beds, and set stuff up outside. I'm going to love this.


2 comments:

BethJoy said...

That is a sweet set-up, with the trailer pulling the boat. That will be so much easier and nicer for you!!
How is the day home going for you??

Lindsey said...

Sweet!! I'm jealous. We don't even own a vehicle big enough to tow a tent trailer!