Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

day home

Finally a post on my new job! :)

I love it. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made. Sure there are difficult days and moments, but when I consider the alternative (working in an office) I can say without a doubt there is no place I'd rather be than at home with my girl and her little friends. I'm starting to grow attached to the little monkeys and look forward to seeing them. Kassidy is too. If she wakes up before the kids arrive she says to me "Where's the babies?" or will ask about a specific person. It's cool to see how each kid is so unique too. My girl is the bossy one. Another is the complacent one that loves animals. And a third is the athletic kid.

I did have a bit of a hiccup this week with a family, but I don't want to get into it. I can't waste my time or breath on people who are dishonest. Let's just say I'm glad I decided to go through an agency so they can help me get it straight.

I still need to find a kid or two to fill my age 3+ spot, and now I have a spot open for under age 3, but I know God will provide if I trust Him.

What do we do all day? Read books, practice stretches, dance, do crafts, lots of outside time, eat fresh raspberries and peas from my garden.....and I've posted some pictures below. (Kassidy only as I didn't ask my parents if I could put their kid's pictures on here.)




1 comment:

BethJoy said...

Hey Angie, glad to hear you are enjoying your new job!! It can be lots of fun and very rewarding. It is also stressful dealing with families at times, and starting with the agency is good for you, to help deal with that!! I can probably understand whatever you have had to go through good and bad, I have probably experienced it ALL! If you ever need a private ear, I am here, I can also help with advice on issues I have experienced. Only if you need me, I am here :)
It is so true your own children tend to be the bossy ones, being their house these other kids are coming too, but it is so great to see their excitement as they arrive every day!!
Keep up the great work Angie!