I love this weather. After Kassidy and I got home from church today we suited up and headed outside for another fun day with Daddy. Dan took her for a trike ride around the yard, then I did some sliding with her on her play park. I felt pretty stupid though because I didn't have the straps from my snow pants up...they were hanging down my legs...and when I went down the slide I got hung up half way down! Kassidy and I were laughing, but I seriously couldn't get unstuck. Dan was in the house having a little snack and I was waving for him to come out but because I was laughing he just smiled and waved back. He didn't realize I was stuck. That just made me laugh more! He eventually came out and freed me though. :) After that we took a quad ride through the 'spooky forrest' (as Kassidy likes to call it) looking for 'ferocious wild beasts'. When we came in the house she discovered the joy of blowing bubbles in your milk. I debated whether I should let her do it, because it did make a mess, but she was having fun.
1 comment:
Awesome! Kassidy is adorable!
Post a Comment