Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

big girl cup

Kassidy had her first visit to the dentist today. It's a free service that Capital Health offers at the same place we get her immunizations done. She did pretty well, I'd say, considering dentists can be scary. Sure, she cried when they checked her teeth, but not too hard and she recovered quickly! And she got a special stamp on her hand of a tiger. : ) One thing the dental hygenist suggested was graduating her to a big girl cup, so on our way home we picked one up at Superstore. She LOVED using it! She didn't want to put it down. I think more milk ended up on her clothes than in her mouth, but I think she did a wonderful job.




I caught Kassidy weighing herself the other day. It made me laugh!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Those are such cute pictures!! I can't believe what a big girl she's getting to be. Her Christmas shots took me back too--such a "little girl" in those shots. Kassidy!!! You can't grow up!! : )

Lindsey said...

Where did you go for the dentist? I've been wondering when you're supposed to take your kid. I'm worried about cavities from bed time milk bottles. The only thing he'll drink from a cup is water - nothing else, and the ONLY other thing he'll let down his throat is milk - but only from a bottle and only at bedtime. How do I get rid of it???