This blog is more of a test. I want to see how fast it uploads pictures now.
OK. Seriously. That took like about 2 minutes. Do you know how long it used to take me to upload just ONE photo? Come on, take a guess. Would you beleive....anywhere from 15 to 45 minutes. For one bloody picture! Can you even fathom how exciting this is for me??? : ) : ) : )
So now that we know that, how about I share some pictures of our basement renos? Our friend is doing them and he's doing an awesome job. If any of you ever need stuff done to your house, give me a call, because he's the man. He's built houses from the groud up so can do windows, roofs, tiling, laminate, bathrooms, you name it.
Our old storage room, that had the ugly stained carpet ripped out and laminate installed, along with a new desk:
Our new coat rack at the back entrance:
New tile being installed in our guest room (since it got soaked with water from our pump failing!)
OK, I better not get too outa hand with these pictures. I'm just so excited!




2 comments:
Wow, walking in rubber boots, that's a tough one, way to go Kassidy!!
Welcome!! I expect more frequent blogs from now on ; )
Kassidy, such a cutie patootie! Look at her walkin' around!!
Post a Comment