Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

this is what happens

When you give a girl syrup....it ends up in her hair. :) (She ate all the waffle, then put the plate on her head.)


When you can't use the tub....she baths in the sink. (Doesn't seem to bother her one bit!)


And, Brutus's dog house is DONE! Check 'er out. It's pretty sweet.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Look at that little lady in the sink. Happy as a little lark. I could just take a bite of her. Such a pretty little stinker. : )

And, just for your frame of reference, in case you ever need to know, the same result will be produced if you give a boy syrup...

Lindsey said...

That's a really cute picture!

I also like how when you were talking about the doghouse you said "Check 'er out." LMAO! I laughed really hard at that.