Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You know you have a two year old, when

She insists on wearing a hat and mitts for hours, even if it makes tasks more difficult.


She's figured out how to climb.


And pick out outfits. :) (Yes, she really did pick this out, and INSISTED that she wear it.)



She gets into Mommy's things


Plays with Playdoh


And has figured out how to make funny faces :)

2 comments:

BethJoy said...

That made me laugh her holding that playdoh with her mitts on. Too cute!! I feel ya with the climbing thing, Logan has been standing on the coffee table this week.
Cassidy picked out a lot of clothes to wear!!

Lindsey said...

LOL, I love her outfit! hat is so cute! What are we gonna do when the day comes that they insist on wearing that stuff in public? I used to make fun of parents with kids in mismatched clothes, but now, I get it.