Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

June 17

Just a quick one. Her next Dr Dick appt is on June 17 at 10am. Because she is walking and doing so well I can't imagine having bad news, but I've thought that before only to be disappointed. I'm not worried directly. I mean, I'm not thinking about it daily and fretting, but it is in the back of my mind. Like a black cloud hanging over me. I don't know much at this age, but I would guess that he would be looking for a limp of some kind. I haven't noticed one, but I'm not a doctor. Obviously. :) So, I guess the point of this post is....if you pray, pray that the hip has corrected itself (he DID say that with some kids that happens). I can't think past that at this point.

A cute story for you, one that warms my heart: Today, before church, Kassidy and I popped into Costco to exchange a shirt. When we got into the store she was walking next to me and yelled "Daddy!!!!!!" I didn't think much of it at first because she calls a lot of things Daddy (haha!!) but she was SO loud, and kept saying "Daddy!! YAY DADDY!!" That when I finally did look, sure enough, there was Dan, shopping in Costco too. He turned around and swept her up in his arms. That is one of those 'keep in your mind forever' moments. :)

No comments: