Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

December so far

I feel so blessed to be able to spend my days with my girl. God continues to show me that my decision was the right one (to quit insurance and open a day home), and I am so thankful for that.

Here are some pictures of December so far.

Making snowmen from cotton balls:


Making crafts with Granny Bubbles:


In the woods at Gimpy's and Bubbles:


Playing with her cousins, Isaac and Natty:


Decorating the Christmas tree:


Goofing with dad:


Decorating trees and stars with sparkles and stickers:


Playing dressup:


Decorating cookies:


And lastly....she found some of my hair barretts and clips and wanted them all in her hair. Who was I to say no? :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Angie, she is such a sweetheart!!!

Van Doodles said...

Great photos! She's starting too look more and more like you - the last photo especially!