I'm so furious at our government. I just wrote this letter to my MP, and you can be sure after I type this blog I will be writing a letter to the editor and a vent to the Journal! (I'm not some big political person, so I may have used the wrong term in some places, but I did my best and it doesn't mean I don't know what the heck is going on.)
Hello - I'm writing to express my anger at the proposed coalition to remove our current PC government from running the country. It doesn't matter that I am a Conservative supporter. That's not the point. I'm angry because I have made a point of voting my entire life believing that my vote matters. If this coalition goes forward it tells me that my vote doesn't matter. That all the time I've gone to the poles I have wasted my time, gas and energy. We keep hearing how voting turnout is low. Well, I can guarantee you that if this goes forward then turnout will be even lower. You will have one less person taking their time to cast their ballot....I mean waste their time.
Please pass on this concern to whoever needs to hear it.
Christmas and New Years 2015
10 years ago




1 comment:
I totally agree with you Angie. Why vote if they are just going to ignore what people voted for?
Post a Comment