Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa 2008

Here it is! I didn't think I'd even get a Santa pic this year. Kassidy was so afraid of the guy. We tried at Kingsway once and when we got close to him Kassidy put her arms around my neck and wouldn't let go. But she was still curious so we stood from a distance just lookig at him and talking about Santa. Then we went to the Sherwood Park mall. Again, she said "No Santa" but she still wanted to look at him so a second time we sat next to the fence and talked about Santa and watched as other kids sat on his lap. After this time we went shopping at Zellers and she kept on talking about the big guy, so we went back for a THIRD visit. This time she said she wanted to sit on his lap. I told her "well, you better then because mommy is paying for a picture!" haha. Sure enough, when her turn came, she sat on his lap! She was still a bit scared, which is why she isn't smiling, but I was so proud that she got over her fear and did it!! And what did she ask for Christmas from Santa? A princess Barbie. I'm pretty sure Santa can whip one up in time for the big day. :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Good for her! That's such an accomplishment for the little one's.

We too, tried at Kingsway a month ago and it was not happening. I was going to try again tomorrow to see what happens, but I don't think he'll be as brave as Kassidy!