Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

camping with Grandma Ayers, etc

These pictures are a little old, from September long weekend. We went to Hope Lake with Dan's mom. What a great weekend! Kassidy had a grandma to spoil her and we spent a lot of time soaking up the sun on the beach. And, in fact, we liked it so much, that we rented a seasonal lot for next year!! This lake has the most beautiful water and beach I've ever seen in Alberta. A new play park. Very secure campground (a gate to go through to even get in). Perch to fish for in this lake plus three other lakes near by for us to fish in too. It's ideal for us. A made-for-Ayers spot. So don't expect to be seeing much of us on the weekends from May 1 to September 30, 2010! :)

Kassidy took this picture!












Our seasonal spot next year. Not very big, but it's ours! Our old motorhome can be parked here for the entire season, not being worn out by many trips. And when we want to get away we just pack our clothes, a bit of food, and away we go to a spot that's already set up. I can't wait!




This past weekend we went to Calgary to see my parents and to go to the zoo. It was a great relaxing weekend. After we got back we went to a baby shower at a friends place. The girls were inside while the boys were outside, shooting targets. When it was time to go Dan asked if I wanted to try shooting, and well, why not? So our buddy gave me some quick instructions, I called 'PULL!' to bring a small orange disc flying in the air, and wouldn't you know it, I hit it???! The guys were all whooping and cheering. :) So I tried again. And another perfect shot. Demolished that target! I must be a natural shooter or something. :) It was fun!

Me and Troy after I hit the first target. I'm smiling in disbelief, and you'll notice Troy's hand under the gun...making sure I don't drop it too far as he says "Ang, it's still loaded." Geez! I was a little nervous after that, but still took my second shot!


No comments: