And I also have a wonderful Mom! I love you Mom, happy mother's day.
This morning Dan cooked a delicious breakfast of sausage, toast and omlettes. Then me and my girl went to church together. The plan for the afternoon was to just hang out outside, putzing around the yard and maybe going for a little quad ride, but since the weather didn't cooperate we just went for a short stint outdoors.
The surprise that Kassidy made for me yesterday was two potted plants!! I love it. That explains the dirty fingernails. :) Once it gets warmer out they will be hanging at our front door. Dan got me something too. We've all really been enjoying the birds in our yard since we put up a feeder and a couple of bird houses, so he got me a couple more bird feeders. We hung them up today and already we spotted a big woodpecker at one of them! He also got me a nice windchime.
At dinner tonight Kassidy spotted a fly, and she was scared of it, saying it was going to sting her. I told her it wouldn't sting. It was loney and just wanted to be our friend. So then it became the focus of dinner. Kassidy promised to wash it's clothes. We talked to it and wondered if it was a baby. I sang "Poor little bug on the wall" to it. Below are three versions of Kassidy singing the song. Apparantly she was concerned about some lonely horses and cows too.
Before church:




1 comment:
Oh Rangie, How can you not just eat her up?! Those renditions are priceless. Love 'em. Love how the begin so melodic and musical (and so in tune!), and progress on to the somewhat more forceful version. She cares about a lot of things. This is good. : )
Post a Comment