Sitting enjoying the fruits of Dan's labour. Tarps up to protect us from the rain, and Kassidy's awesome sandbox.
Helping Kassidy trim off some wood she found.
The quad compound.
Getting water to pump into the motorhome. It says it is drinking water, but we just use it to wash ourselves and do dishes with.
The campsite is cleaned up and ready for us to go home.
We tried ear candling on Kassidy. Dan has done it on his ears and it gets SO MUCH wax out. But the smell is gross. Almost makes me puke. But it works.
Me and my girl.
Daddy and daughter fishing together, for the first time. Dan was smart and tied a pink string to Kassidy's rod, then attached the string to the boat, just in case she let go once she caught one.
And she did catch one! She reeled it in part of the way herself then got some help. She was pretty excited. Dan held the fish long enough for her to touch it.
She had her year end dance performance. Here she is dressed up as Mini Mouse.
Sitting in a room full of girls, waiting to go on stage.
After the performance. I was so proud of her!! I cried. I told Kassidy that I cried and she said "MOM! Why did you cry like a BABY?!" haha. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment