Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

swimsuit shopping

Oh, the terrible images that are dreged up when those words are spoken.

Would you believe it if I told you that I had a positive swimsuit shopping experience today? It's true! And so amazing that I have to blog about it.

So I saw that the Bay had their suits 60% off, and I am in bad need of a new one. Those two-pieces just don't cut it for me anymore. I grabbed about 30 of them (no joke. I think the changing room attendants hated me.) and started trying them on. There were three that I was most interested in though. They had big tags on them that stated:

Look ONE SIZE THINNER
the FantaSizer suit
LOSE 1" at the waist and hips

Yeah, right. I was skeptical, that's for sure. But would you believe it, I tried them on, and I actually LIKED them! WOW! So I spent about 15 minutes trying on all three of them, over and over and over again, trying to pick the best one. One did come out a winner. And my hips and waist do look smaller. I love it!

Now I'm not living in any fantasy world. I know I still don't look like barbie. But for a Mama to feel this good about a bathing suit....well....I say it's pretty cool.

Check out the Bay. And the FantaSizer suit. You won't be disappointed. : )

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Lol, I'm there! I wish they'd take 1" off my chest too.