And now for some birthday pic's. Kassidy was a little overwhelmed by all the people there so she isn't smiling in many pictures. That, and she's been making strange with people ever since I've gone back to work. There is a small group of people who are allowed to hold her without her crying. But overall it was a wonderful day! Most people came out for the morning, and in the afternoon her little buddy Liam came by and we had a bbq with some friends and family. I know she won't remember the day, but I will! It was perfect!
Cousin Natty helping with the candle.
All her little friends.
Cousin Isaac.
Kassidy digging into her cake.
Opening presents.
It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to!
I must update you on all of tiger-cat's accomplishments. She can say "hi!" "hello!" "WOW!" "Uh-Oh!", she touches her head when you ask her where her head is, she just learned how to clap her hands, and she loves to push herself up into a knealing position. And, the greatest accomplishment of all - she is an artist! Here is a sample of her art, done with no direction from any adult. It's simply amazing (as I'm sure you will all agree):




No comments:
Post a Comment