Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Perfect day

This post will have to be pictureless. I was getting errors when I tried to load one.

Today was about as perfect as a day can get. This morning Dan got Kassidy out of bed, then I did my morning thing with her (change, milk and a quick story) then she went downstairs to watch cartoons with Dan while I got myself ready and did a few small chores. After Kassidy and I ate breakfast we just hung out. I wanted to put some shelves in a couple of cupboards, under two sinks to organize things, and Kassidy sat next to me playing. Since that went so well we moved into her bedroom and I did some organizing and cleaning in there while she played next to me. Then it was lunch and her nap. I sat and read the newspaper, got started on another project, and did a bit of computer time. I woke her up at 2:30 so she could get ready to go visit her best friend, to wish her a happy birthday. When we got home again we had our dinner, then moved it back into her bedroom, where she played by herself while I sat in her rocking chair, writing in her baby book to update her accomplishments. Then a bit of crazy playing, throwing her in the air, tickling and giggling. A change. Teeth brushed. A drink of milk. Story. Night time prayer. Cuddle. And down for the night.

I know reading all that probably sounds pretty boring and mundane, but maybe it's because I spent the entire day with T-Cat and we just enjoyed being together that it made it such a perfect day. There was no crying or getting angry. Just a nice day.

I love you, Tiger Cat.

1 comment:

BethJoy said...

What a sweet recap of your day!