Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

clothes

My girl is wanting to pick out her own clothes all the time now. She gets that colours match but hasn't quite grasped the concept of pattern yet. This past week she decided this would be a good outfit to wear. The brown in the shirt matches the brown in the pants. And the colours in the pants match the colours in her socks. Then she added some awesome Cop glasses for good measure. Hey, we weren't going anywhere...so why not. :) I have some cool day home kids, who know they are only going from home to my house, show up in some pretty funky stuff too. I love seeing it!

2 comments:

Chrissy and Brian said...

That is an awesome outfit!

Jodi said...

I've always thought it would be great to have a button you can pin on them that says, "I dressed myself today!" Everybody wins. : )