I didn't take any before pictures, but let me try to paint you a picture with words. You know how when you have a corner cupboard, floor level, there is usually a lazy susan there? Ours didn't have one. It looks like the previous owners took it with them when they moved. (??) So in that corner cupboard I had appliance stacked on top of appliance. One section had a deep fat fryer with a breadmaker on top of it, and on top of that was a slow cooker. There was a crap load of other things just crammed in there: sandwhich maker, waffle iron, George Foreman, couple of roasting pans, blender, etc.
I was shopping at homedepot.ca and saw they had a lazy susan with free delivery. I had it sent to me and Dan installed it tonight. I couldn't wait to get things organized, and here are the results. I LOVE IT!!
New lazy susan cupboard. All the food items taken out of my other cupboard to make room for the appliances.

The newly organized appliances, in the old food cupboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment