Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

she not only has my looks....

OK. Confession time.

I confess that I hide treats in my bedroom and when I have a spare minute during the day, or at night when people are asleep, I sneak to my private stash and take a bite...or two.

Today one of the girls I watch came to me and said "Why is Kassidy in her room with the door closed? What is she doing in there?" I had no idea myself so we both walked over there, opened the door, and found Kassidy sitting behind her rocking chair, on top of her pile of stuffed animals, her mouth full of chocolate. As we walked in she quickly stuffed the remaining chocolate in her mouth. I could NOT stop LAUGHING!! Oh, that's my girl all right. :)

Later when Dan came home we asked her where the chocolate came from, and she said it was from Santa. I haven't seen any in her room so I'm guessing she's hid all her Christmas chocolate in with the stuffed animals. Her own little private stash.

1 comment:

Chrissy and Brian said...

LOL!!! That is so funny, and so cute!