Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

how disturbing

Man, the things that come out of my girls head sometimes! I just have to write them down.

1. She had a dream she was walking by the bathroom in our hallway, when the floor broke and the house flooded with water and crocodiles. (Probably had something to do with her watching The Rescuers and The Resucers Down Under movies). Today we had a little drip from a bathroom sink - one of those free standing sinks so you can see the piping going into the wall - and she seriously had a meltdown because she thought the house would fill with water...and crocodiles. In swooped Super Mommy to save the day. :)

2. OK. This is the disturbing one. Tonight she told me "Mommy, I wish I could take the skin off my face to see my bones. And break my hand off to see the bones there." I played it cool, explaining we don't have to rip our skin off or break off body parts to see our bones. We can use x-ray machines. YIKES!

No comments: