Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

six things

Bethany tagged me to write six things about myself. So here they are!

1) I love my husband and my daughter more than I thought was ever possible.

2) Chips are my weakness. Even if I don't like them, I will eat them. My favourites are sour cream and onion, ketchup, and ripple. The one's I'm not a big fan of I will still eat. Every last crumb.

3) I never thought I'd EVER say this, but I LOVE living in the country. I always thought of myself as a city girl, until Dan convinced me to move out here. Seeing the beautiful stars at night, hearing the train go by, breathing in the openess and quiet is what my heart needs. (Well, quiet till a train goes by. haha!)

4) I've become obessesed with the skin on my face and am looking for that miracle cream to keep me young.

5) I really wish that Kassidy had a brother or sister. But I am learning to accept that God didn't have that in the plans for us, and has blessed us with a wonderful daughter who I am filling her life with friends that come over every day.

6) I drink A LOT of water.

No comments: