Today we went to the Boat & Sportsman show as a family. We like going every year. They had a pretty fun demostration with the dogs. A big pool was set up and each one had to jump in to retreive an item their master had thrown in. Some dogs got pretty good air and even splashed the crowd on their landing! My girl, being an animal lover (she loves animals more than princesess) really enjoyed it.
We got to spend our Keg gift certificate too. I don't think I've ever been there before, but man if it wasn't so expensive I'd go once a month! That was seriously the best steak and mashed potatoes I've ever had. I ate every single morsel on my plate, even though I had to force the last few bites in. There was no way I was leaving any of it behind.
Kassidy has been saying the past few days that her running shoes and winter boots are 'kinda squishy' so we also stopped at Payless and Walmart to look for shoes. Looks like she's had another growth spurt, my little weed. She's just over a size 8 now. Her dance competition shoes, the performance is in June, are an 8. Hopefully they don't grow too much more before then, because I can't exchange them!
Last weekend my parents came up for the day for some visiting. I made up a treasure hunt and my mom supplied the treasure. Here are some pictures of it:




No comments:
Post a Comment