Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 4, 2007

and, we're off!

Dan called me this morning. "You wanna go to Kelowna this week?" Ummmmm....OK. Work is slow so Dan decided to take this week off so we can get away. YAY! I'm so excited!! We are staying with some friends of ours. Kassidy will get to wear her life jacket and go on a boat for the first time. We leave Sunday morning and should be home Friday. I say 'should be' because if you haven't figured it out yet, we're kind of 'fly by the seat of our pants' kinda people. The only trip we have ever planned was our one to Prince Rupert, two years ago. Our trip to Vegas? I said to Dan "Hey, there's a sale on Vegas next week. Wanna go and get married?" Dan was all "yeah, OK."

We went swimming today with my sister and Kassidy's cousin Taylor, and Chrissy and Kassidy's friend Abby. This was Kassy at the end of our ride home. She had so much fun swimming! But was so tuckered out in the end. I had a hard time waking her up!

After we got home I played with my sweet pea. I love how she responds to me now. I sat her on my lap for about 20 minutes and we sang to each other, played patta-cake, and just acted goofy. Then we went and played on the floor. We rolled around; I pretended I was asleep, then went "BOO!" and Kassidy jumped and then laughed; I love this stage. It's so much fun. She's so easy to get a smile out of.

Kassidy has really discovered her crawling. It's still going backward only, but the other day I was doing dishes and when I was done I called out to her, looked around, and discovered she had pushed herself behind the plant. She was quite happy to be there!


That's all for now. I'll see you again when we get back from our holiday.

2 comments:

Chrissy and Brian said...

Have a great time! Drive Safely!!!!

Lindsey said...

Watch out for those evil Hinton highways!