Today Kassidy got to go in her first outdoor pool! We went to our Thursday play date and two of her little friends were there to splash with. She splashed really hard! She sat in it for about 45 minutes. Now we have to get one for our place, if we can just get those darn mosqitoes to die down. They are really really bad at our place. I can't go for a walk on the road without being swarmed, and I tried washing my windows outside tonight and barely got one done before I had to come in because I was being mobbed. They aren't so bad in the morning as I can go out and water the plants, but once noon hits....watch out!




We've been busy with family lately. Last weekend Dan's mom came for a visit and we went to the zoo. Kassidy and I ate an ice cream cone. Mmmmmm! Today Dan's grandpa came for the day/night to deliver a canoe that Dan bought off of him. Yes, it comes with a motor. Come on now. You didn't really think Dan would paddle, did you? : ) He really wants a fishing boat but he's settling for the canoe for now as we can at least put it on top of our tent trailer to take camping with us. Then this weekend we see my family for my older brother's wedding. Lots going on! And our donkeys are back. Yeaaaahhh!!
1 comment:
Sweet! Where do you get a pool like that? I've been looking for one for the beach in Penticton.
Have a great time in Calgary. Abby will miss Kassidy. We'll have to get together next week!
Post a Comment