Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the things we don't see

I had a Lazy Boy tech come out today to replace some legs on my furniture. Kassidy was down for a nap and in my head I was thinking 'I wonder if he knows I have a baby or should I ask him to be quiet?' I figured he would probably see the high chair in the kitchen so wouldn't have to say anything. After he left I sat down at the computer. Later I went back in to the kitchen to fill up my coffee cup and looked around me. There was a jolly jumper, exersaucer, toys piled high in the corner of the living room, and toys scattered all over the floor. I laughed and laughed at myself! Good grief. Yes, I'm sure he knew there was a baby in the house, and he didn't need a high chair to tell him that.

Kassidy was miss grumpy pants this morning. Whining and crying. Is this a wee sampling of things to come? I'm sure it is. Yikes! Either she woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or she's not feeling well. I took a picture of her in her high chair, with her grumpy face, but didn't get it on the computer yet. Needless to say, she went down early for a nap. She didn't complain about it either so I'm guessing she wanted the sleep.

On a side note, does anyone else bank with PC? I LOVE that they have no service charges, but it takes forever to bring up my bank account. Like sometimes 20 to 30 minutes. I realize that I will be slower than other people because I'm on dial up, but does anyone else have this problem? I just mention this now because my computer has been noisily humming away for about 15 minutes now, trying to bring up my account.

4 comments:

BethJoy said...

It may just be that you have dial-up, I use to bank with PC and never had problems. The no service fee is nice:)

RainbowBrite said...

I bank with PC ( it is just easier because I work there) and it doesn't take me anytime at all online

Lindsey said...

Ang, maybe you should take the savings from no fees and get high speed internet? Hmmmm? ;)

Angie said...

Haha! Funny you mention that, Lindsey. I was looking in to it today. Expensive! Netkaster will give me satelite high speed for $99 for the equipment + $299 for the install + $100 per month for service. (grumble grumble grumble....)