Kassidy has been wearing out our floors walking around with her little walker the past month or so. Today Dan and I tried to get her to venture out a bit more, and it was so much fun, and a success!! Dan encouraged her to stand on her own (with his hands very close in case she fell) and she did it!! We cheered and cheered and she laughed and laughed. Then we thought we'd take it one step further and see if she would take a step on her own. So we sat accross from each other and she went back and forth, in some cases even getting in a step or two before crashing to the ground. : )
Also, this week has been a new experience for me. My sister has gone to Mexico for a holiday and we are watching her kiddies. Two boys, 12 (almost 13) and 9, plus a 3 year old girl. I must admit I was a bit nervous about watching the boys because I don't know anything about boys that age. What they think, talk about, do, eat, etc. But they have all made my job so easy. And they are so much fun! They make me laugh with their antics. I've even got to make a ME on the Wii and play an entire game of Monopoly. (Did you know they use credit cards now instead of cash, and when you pass GO you get $2,000,000....not $200,000???) Tyler, the oldest, is such a responsible boy and takes good care of his siblings (and loves playing with Kassidy too.) Tyson, the 9 year old, has a sensitive soul and is compassionate. Taylor, the little girl, I like to call the Energizer Bunny because she goes from morning till night! I wish I had that kind of energy! And what really warms my heart is how much Kassidy loves it when we come home from work/school. It's like she's waiting for them, and when we walk in the door she could care a less about Mommy - she wants to play with her cousins! They are so polite and easy going kids, it makes me want more. haha! Maybe I won't let them go home when Crystal gets back this weekend. ; )
Christmas and New Years 2015
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment