Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

shorty!

Kassidy got her 18 month shots today. My silly girl was more upset about getting weighed and measured than getting the shot. haha. She's still right on track for weight (50th) but she's a shorty! In the fifth to 10th for height. Guess that explains her cute little belly. :)

I pulled a bone head move today. Our garage is heated and we keep it a 5 degress when Dan isn't working in it, just to keep paints and things from freezing inside it. Today, on one of the coldest days, I left the house at 8:40 and got home just after noon, and the entire time we were gone the BIG door was left open! It was going down as I drove away, but then it must have gone back up. I'm scared to see my power bill now!

Hope everyone is staying warm!!!!!

No comments: