I had all last week off, and Dan had Friday, Sat, Sun and Mon off, so we've had a great weekend. Saturday we spent a good portion of the day on our deck and today we went to the carnival at Fort Edmonton Park. The line-up was horendous! The longest I ever remember standing in. I didn't have a watch with me, but I think it was 60 to 90 minutes before we got in the park. It was worth it though. Kassidy and her friend Liam loaded up on sugar and rides. Here are a few pictures from this weekend:
Christmas and New Years 2015
10 years ago




1 comment:
the picture with Kassidy and Liam looking at each other, eating whatever that is on the sidewalk is sooo cute!! Love it. It is fun taking them places, they just love new things, it's so great!
Post a Comment