She absolutely LOVES the quad. The only way she'll take 'no' for an answer is if we tell her it's sleeping.
Dress up.
She's totally into shoes, hats and jewellery right now. I found a sale of 10 for $10 so stocked up on jewellery. Here she is wearing most of it. :)
Oh yeah, and her bike helmet. Seriously she wants to wear it all the time. In the house, outside, eating, reading, playing....it doesn't matter. She's just happy to be wearing a hat. My girl is going to be little Miss Accessory.
Me and my goofy girl.
And a bit about me. I got some orthotics the other day. If you didn't know, I had the same hip problem as Kassidy. It's left me with one leg longer than the other (so much so that I don't like wearing capri's because you can see the length difference). Not a biggy. I'm not worried about it. That's just some background info for you. So these new orthotics lift up my one side of my body so that I'm even. You'd think a quarter inch wouldn't be a big deal, but boy is it! I wore them for just 20 minutes the other night and my back got sore. Today I wore them for probably an hour total, and my back and neck are still hurting. I'm not complaining, I'm only mentioning this because I find it facinating that such a small change in the way we walk can have such a huge impact on our entire body. Kinda cool.




1 comment:
Kassidy is so girly and it's so cute!! Who would have thought that one could be such a diva at such a young age. You're gonna have your hands full when she's a teen!
I love your hair by the way!
Post a Comment