Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Big Comfy Couch

What a perfect day with my girl today! We spent the morning at home, slowly getting ready for our day. At noon we were at the Mom Pop and Tot's show at the Agricom. We walked around for a while checking out the booths. We stopped at one and Kassidy picked out a butterfly to get airbrushed on her cute chubby cheek. Then she saw the ponies. You know that one where there are six ponies tethered to a circle and they walk around the circle while the kiddies ride on their backs? Well Kassidy was practically screaming that she wanted to ride one. i think it's because one of the girls I watch always talks about riding horses. Anyway, so I give the guy my $3 for the ride, walk up to the pony, and she refuses to get on it. Is too scared. So I aked the guy if we could just walk next to it. Those little ponies walk at quite a clip when you are carrying a toddler! I felt funny walking next to the horse holding her while the other kids were sitting on their horses, but whatever, she liked it so that's what matters. Then at 1:00 I decided it was time to get our seats for the Big Comfy Couch. Good thing I did because they filled up fast! We got second row and the show started at 2:00. Kassidy was great being very patient. After the show we went to the petting zoo where she got to pet some 'mommy and baby goats' and hold a 'baby hop-hop'. Once we were done with the show we stopped at Dairy Queen to get a chocolate sundae to share, and then off to a friends house to visit. I hadn't seen this friend for 8 years and we were best friends growing up. I loved catching up with her and Kassidy loved playing with her daughter. Aaaaand her older daughter went out and picked up McDonalds for us. So tell me that isn't a perfect day for a little girl: The Big Comfy Couch, ponies, baby rabbits, goats, face painting, ice cream sundae, and McDonalds to top it all off. It was a perfect day for a big girl too. :)






1 comment:

BethJoy said...

Oh that is a cute butterfly she picked out!! She looks so grown up, wow! Sounds like a pretty perfect day :)