So what are the firsts? Kassidy got to fly a kite for the first time today. The wind was perfect and the kite was in the air before we were even ready for it. No running required. Just put the kite out and it was flying. She loved it! We even went for a little walk with the kite down the road but had to put it away when we came across a lady riding her horse because apparantly her horse (Willy) was scared of it.
First freckles! We had Kassidy outside all weekend without any sunscreen (bad bad bad mommy! I do feel bad about that.) and it made her first freckles pop out on her fair skin. They are just under her eyes and across the bridge of her nose. You have to look at her up close to see them, but they are there. It's not dirt. :) You know I was SO anal about putting sun screen on her last year. She was outside as much as we could get her and I lathered her up so much that she didn't even get the hint of a tan, and this year I'm already slacking. Better get back on that sunscreen band wagon.
And the other first? (This happened at church today.) First time someone asking me if I'm pregnant.....when I'm not. Wow. Talk about making a person feel like a giant piece of donkey poo. Sure I'm not the same size I was before I had Kassidy, but I'm only one size bigger! Maybe it was because of the top I was wearing, it was a little flowy, but it's the style and I bought it in the regular section, not the maternity section! Dan said I should have kicked her in the shins but you can't do that to a 70 year old woman at church. haha. Well, I'm not pregnant, and I'm still going to wear this shirt, and I'm still going to eat my chips. So there.
Daddy and his girl:
Our pond:
Kite flying:
Mom and her girl before church:
First freckles. You have to look REALLY hard to see them in the picture, but they are there.




No comments:
Post a Comment