I don't know what's going on lately, but so much is going missing. Am I losing my mind or is my girl playing tricks on me? I've lost two library books (looked everywhere I thought they could be, under carpets, behind bookshelves, in bedding, etc with no luck), a set of cheques, and now a form from Child Find that I was supposed to fill out along with a bunch of stickers I was supposed to put on anything we go out with in case Kassidy ever goes missing. I like to think I'm fairly organized, but maybe not!
On another note, tonight I went outside with my girl and we threw rocks in the pond out back and got our boots all muddy. it was pure joy. When we got back up to the garage she discovered the water dripping off the roof (from our recent snow fall) so put her head under it and told me and Dan that she was washing her hair. And if that wasn't enough to make me smile from ear to ear, she then found a downspout that was gushing water and she put her hands under it to wash them. I know she will eventually grow up, but I don't want her to! This is so much fun and I enjoy all of it. :)
Christmas and New Years 2015
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment