Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

A little late, but here's the post. ;)

Kassidy LOVED Halloween. We stayed out in the country and drove from house to house. (Maybe next year me and Dan will quad her around - that would be fun!) After getting candy she would walk away quickly saying "Lets go get more candy!". Lucky for me she got TONNES of loot, way more than a 3 year old can injest (or should injest anyway) so I've been helping myself. Probably the last year I can get away with this. Next year she'll have every chocolate bar and candy inventoried in her mind.

When we'd go to a home I'd leave the Jeep doors open. One house we went to, when we got back to the vehicle there was a black dog sitting in the passenger seat. I tried getting him out and he just growled. YIKES! He jumped to the back seats so I opened those doors. Tried again to grab his colar and yank him out, but more barred teeth and growling. Geez! So I called Dan and he was about to leave when a trailer full of kids showed up. (The trailer was being pulled by a quad and had about 12 kids on it. I say kids loosly - they were smoking a cigarette the one time I saw them.) By the time he gave them all their loot I had gained my courage, grabbed the dog with both hands, and yanked. Out he came. That made for an interesting evening!

Here are some pictures of my little rabbit:





No comments: