That's what I'll be saying 20 years from now. "I knew her when she was just a young wee girl, I used to watch her." This week's theme at my home is stars and the moon. I gave the kids glitter glue with cue tips to move it around, and star stickers, to create a night sky on black paper. One girl in my group, who turned 4 on September 1, is a HUGE horse lover. I mean HUGE. Seriously, all she does is play horse games. (Nothing wrong with that, but I can't get over her passion for them.) Anyway, after giving my instructions on the project I let the kids do whatever they want and only intervene if they ask for help. So I'm not always watching all the progress. When this little girl told me she was done I walked over to her and my jaw litterly dropped. Below is the picture she made. She's FOUR! I still can't wrap my head around the fact she did this. The mom was completely amazed too. I hope they frame it and put it on their wall!
No comments:
Post a Comment