Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Little Bear

I took Kassidy to see Little Bear this afternoon and she really liked it. We even had front row seats! There was lots of singing, dancing, clapping, and getting the kids involved. She didn't get into all that till the second half...I think for the first half she was still taking it all in. And she liked all the characters except Owl. She said that he was scary.

I got the H1N1 shot today, and man does it hurt! Not the shot itself, but afterwards. I got it 8 hours ago and my arm is really sore. But I had to do it cause I made Kassidy get it, so I couldn`t be a hypocrate and not get it myself.





Kassidy took this picture of me at the show:


Just before the show started:


Off topic, but our cat, Sahara, after me and the day home kids dressed her up. :)

No comments: