I couldn't pick just one eight month picture, so here are a few for your veiwing pleasure:
Kassidy and I got the pleasure of looking after her cousins, Natty and Isaac, today. I played zoo animals with Natty, and Isaac showed me how he puts flies in his frog toy. I put Kassidy down for a nap in my brother's bedroom, and she slept SO HARD! I snuck in a few times to make sure she was still breathing. : ) Then at 4pm I decided that she needed to get up, otherwise she'd never get to sleep at her bedtime. So I quietly went in and woke her.
This picture is one of my "sneaking in" moments. I could never do this at home because she'd wake up. The bed and blanket must have been just too comfy. And she had her little 'buddy' to sleep with!




3 comments:
That third picture is Awesome! She looks so grown up. I knew she said Mama on Sunday, glad you heard it now too! She looks so cozy in that last picture.
That last one with the bunny is soooo cute!!!!!! They're growing up way too fast.
oh, angie. she is so, so, so cute. and i insist, that outfit rocks. : ) could she get any cuter?
Post a Comment