Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

bad Angie!

Sorry to all you faithful blogger-checkers. It's been over a week since my last post. (Sounds like I'm giving a confession to a Catholic priest. Haha!) Anyway, we've just been busy busy busy little mice. We are getting our basement renovated and now that that is getting done we have decided to get the rest of the house done. The previous owners were a little hard on the place (which is OK because we did get a steal of a deal on this beautiful house) but it's been almost three years and we've still done barely anything. Dan kept telling me to just put the stuff on the credit card, but stingy Angie wouldn't do it. Now that I am creeping closer and closer to my time back to work I've agreed that we should just get it done. So I've been shopping for doors, painting, researching stuff for our bathroom, and stuff like that. Today I am being a bad mommy and not giving Kassidy her much loved morning nap at home. There is a light I saw yesterday in a clearance section, regular $1,400 on for $400. I didn't buy it but when I got home to talk to Dan about it he said "Angie, you know if there was a BOAT on sale like that I would just buy it. So go back tomorrow and get it!" Once the renos are done we'll have to pay for them all, but I'll feel better about things and more cozy at our home. Plus I'll be able to help pay for it all in a couple of months. So.....gotta go get ready! We've been busy since our last post so I plan on staying home tomorrow and will hopefully get some photos on here then.

2 comments:

Chrissy and Brian said...

ooohhhhh fun! Sounds like a fancy light. Happy shopping!

Lindsey said...

Finally a new post! Slacker. We'll have to share reno info since we too will be diving in to that right quick here.