For those of you who know me well you know that I can be quite frugal with my money. Well, they wanted $8 to park on the Northland grounds and I was like "screw that! They're not getting $8 from me!" So I parked next to Eastglen High School and we walked in. It only took about 10 minutes to walk and Kassidy was strapped to me with a carrier. The sun was shining. What a good decision! And saved 8 bucks too! I had to negotiate over some big puddles and some icy spots, but it was worth it.
Saturday the three of us went to my sister Crystal's for dinner. They fed us pizza, salade, wings, and we had cheese cake for desert. Good thing I did that walking the day before. : ) It was lots of fun though because my brother Mark was up for the day and I got to see him, his fiance Tammy, and some of their kids. Here is a picture of Kassidy playing with her cousin's sword:
AND THEEEEEEEEN, on Sunday we skipped church and hit the circus. Dan, Kassidy, me, my sister in law Jodi and her little three year old stinker, Natty. I had more fun watching Natty than I did the circus. His eyes were like giant saucers and he was busy rocking out to the music. Kassidy did pretty well too. For the first half she was happily waving her arms around and babbling away. By the start of the second half she started to break down though from being tired, so we left early. And even leaving early we still didn't get out of there until about 3:30. Long show! It was a cool experience and I'm glad we took her. Here are a few pictures of our afternoon:




1 comment:
We missed you at church yesterday, it's been forever since we've seen you guys, with us missing the week before! The nursery is ready now. I bought a playpen for it and a swing and it looks great, so much more room. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment