You know what one I'm talking about.
The one that has everything.
And everthing they have is cool and amazing.
OK, I'll say it.
COSTCO!
Today we tried their Sheppards Pie, and
oh.
my.
goodness.
You HAVE to buy it and try for yourself. It's only just over $10 and there was enough there for Dan and I to have it for dinner + both of our lunches tomorrow. And the way it tasted. Wow. I can't describe it. Like heaven in a plastic container.
GO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!
Christmas and New Years 2015
10 years ago




3 comments:
ohhhh, I'll have to try it. Have you tried thier Chicken Pot Pie, YUMMY!!!! It is my favorite!
Mmmmmm.....chicken pot pie hey? I WILL try it!
Oh Lord, you have a serious blog addiction just like me. I can't believe you blogged just for Shepherd's Pie LOL!! Everytime something happens around here I say "Oh, I'll have to blog about that!" but then I'm lazy and don't. That post, my friend, is what you call funny.
Post a Comment