Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

trust your gut

Every fibre in me today said "don't leave the house".
Did I listen?
No, of course not. When do I ever listen?
Trust your gut!

Kassidy was a bear. She has been eating like a little bird lately, and her nose has been running like no tomorrow. I took that as teething. Check! We went out this afternoon and she cried the entire 10 minute drive in to Sherwood Park. When we were at Superstore we were at the back of the store - as far away from the checkouts as you could get - and she was screaming. I tried carrying her while pushing the cart with the other hand. Not an easy feat! When we go to the checkouts the lady said "Oh, how old is your baby?" and I replied "8 1/2 months. You may have heard her screaming about 15 minutes ago." I said that thinking she'd say "no"....but I was wrong. Her reply was "Oh, I thought that might have been her, because she's got big crocadile tears on her face now." Oh yes, she screamed loud.

Ahhhh....teething!

People: listen to your gut! : )

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I can't wait until these babies wake up with a big toothy smile after a full night's sleep and are ready to face the day with a smile! Teething sucks!