She is trying to crawl now too. She can't move forward but does a good job of pushing herself backward. She has the knee movement right, bringing it up, but doesn't coordinate it enough to move forward. That's OK though. I'm content having her not moving around too much yet. : )
Here are a couple of pictures I took of her this morning:
Yestderday my brother and his family were going to Vegreville, and since my house is on the way, I got to watch my sweet little nephew Isaac for the morning and part of the afternoon. What a good little boy he is! So content to play away. Kassidy wasn't too sure of this energetic little boy at first, but after a short while the two of them were reading a book together, Isaac showing Kassidy how to push the buttons for it to makes noises.




3 comments:
So Cute!!!!
Those are some precious pictures on the couch! Yay for her trying to crawl!
She is a beauty! Logan's been pushing backwards too, he can actually get quite far doing that now. I love her hair, she has such beautiful coloring!
Post a Comment