My little monkey loves bananas. Not all mushed up, mind you. I have to break off a banana, piece by piece. If she sees me bringing one towards her and starts unpeeling it she gets all excited. Here are some pictures of her playing with the peel:
She loves her bath now. I've been taking her swimming also, and it takes her about 20 minutes to warm up to the pool, but once she gets it she's so happy. Her favourite are the rubber duckies floating around Kinsmen pool. I don't have any swimming pictures, but here is a bath picture:
And a picture with Daddy:
OK, and I'm the biggest dumb-ass. I felt like such a loser today. So mad at myself. Every single time I back out of the garage I ALWAYS check my rear view mirror to make sure the door is all the way up. ALWAYS! Except for today. And today it wasn't up. CRASH!!! The Jeep is OK, but there was no way I was going anywhere. I was supposed to meet Dan at Windsor Plywood to look at front doors, but instead I had to call him at work and tell him what I had done. The door was off the track, and it's a big heavy wooden door. Luckily Dan was able to get it back on track, and reinforce the wood that I had SMASHED, but there are still some bent pieces of metal he needs to fix.
I have such a patient and loving husband. He didn't even hint at being annoyed or mad at me. Just fixed the problem and went on with things. Not even a smattering of annoyance. Can't say that I would be that gracious. I sure am lucky to have him. : )




1 comment:
LOL, Angie! That's so funny but don't feel bad because a while ago I backed out of the garage and ripped my side mirror right off my brand new car! Funny.
Post a Comment