On Friday I was feeding Kassidy her cereal, and I was feeling all zoned out. You know, like when you stare off into space at nothing? She grabbed her bowl of cereal and I was all "Yeah, whatever. Go to town." And did she! Got it in her hair, face, ears, nose, clothes, highchair, eyes.....and you can see that she enjoyed every moment of it.
Dan is getting ready for camping season. He was at Costco on Saturday morning and picked up this chair for Kassidy. Even has a sippy cup holder. : )
We had my parents over this weekend. Saturday night Dan and I got to go on a date! We bundled up, jumped on the quad, and went over to our friends Pam and Troy. They had just bought a fifth wheel trailer and we got to check it out. It was amazing! I can't believe how fancy trailers are getting. Then the four of us road around Antler Lake, then back to our place to hang out in the garage.
This picture was taken Sunday morning. All the girls ready for church.
Here is Kassidy and her little friend Abby, at church, in their Easter dresses.
I love this picture. It's like Kassidy is saying "You just gotta chill, girlfriend."
After church, at Denny's:
Then home to play:
Parents spend so much money on toys. What's educational? What's cool? What looks like fun? And after all of that - what are Kassidy's favourite toys? Half a plastic easter egg, a plastic ball, a small pink plastic rattle, some plastic keys, and a dollar store plastic frog.




3 comments:
At least Kassidy sticks with actual toys! Our living room is piled with toys and Connor's favorites are: The plug in the wall, the laptop cord, Matthew's slipers and anything he can pull off the coffee table. They make babies cute for a reason!
So cute!
Kassidy and Abby are going to be the best of friends!
Haha Connor! You little stinker.
Post a Comment