My brother started our bathroom renovation this Saturday. Here's a picture of him, hard at work, my tub ripped out.
Every night before I go to bed I check in on Kassidy. Last night this is how I found her. : ) I thought it looked pretty uncomfortable so I put her back after the picture was taken. She was so tired she didn't even wake up when I moved her!
I went to Old Navy this morning to get Kassidy her halloween costume, and came across this shirt. How could I NOT buy my tiger-cat this shirt? : ) I found two of them in 6-12 month but had to hunt and hunt for a 12-18 month. My persistance paid off though. I found the last one in the lasts place to look. Phew!
Oh yes. And a note on my last post. It's confirmed. I am old. I went to Sears on Saturday and found clothes and shoes for work. Only old people find clothes they like at Sears. Aaaaannnddd....while I was walking around with a couple of the shirts, a lady who had to be 70, if not 80, stopped me and said "Oh! Where did you find the Jessica clothing?"
Maybe she was shopping for her granddaughter. : )
That's OK, because tiger-cat has learned how to give hugs, and she likes to grasp tightly around my neck and nestle her head in my neck. Or rest her head on my shoulders. When that happens, there is no thought of anything except how good that feels. : )




2 comments:
Kassidy is one of the most talented little girls that I know. By far. Standing and rolling and what-not. Some class to you, little lady. I love how she got herself all wedged up in her crib. Those fun shots are just going to keep happening. But as any good mother knows... shot first, then fix the problem! ; )
Love the shirt too! Couldn't have had it tailor-made any better suited. ; )
Good for her not letting her splint hold her back! When all's said and done she's gonna be a handfull! That picture is hilarious.
Good luck with the bathroom reno's. We started our's June 9th.. STILL HAPPENING! My brother's friend was the contractor and he ditched on us. I'm getting very impatient!
Post a Comment