Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

wishbook

Here is Kassidy looking in the Sears Wishbook for what she wants Santa to bring her:


Having fun eating all by herself:




My little stinker still can't sit up on her own (gotta build up those back muscles some more!) but tonight she was WALKING, by standing up to her Pampers box and pushing it around. It was slow, and she didn't get very far, but I'd say she took about 10 steps. Very cool!

Well, as I was writing this, my husband just came home with a new truck! Not brand brand new. It's a 1994, but the people took really good care of it. It has only a speck of rust on it and the transmission is quite new. His old truck wouldn't have made it through the winter without putting some money into it, the steering wheel was really loose, and there was rust all over it. It was a Ford....what did you expect? (Sorry Ford lovers out there - I'm just not a fan!) His new one is a black Chev. The inside is the same size as his old one so we can fit Kassidy's car seat in it if we need to take it on a trip, or if we trade vehicles for a day. I told him he could only buy it if he promised me he would keep it clean. He promised. We'll see. ; )

2 comments:

Chrissy and Brian said...

Is that the new outfit? I love it! So cute!
Yay for walking! Such a big girl!
And Yay for the new truck!
I'll email you tomorrow about Friday. I should be studying. booo!

Lindsey said...

Gotta love when the food is thrown over the side - usually very dramatically. She's such a cutie sittin on the couch like a big girl!