Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

baby legs

Kassidy's Auntie Jodi let us borrow her camera. Thanks Jodi. : )


Wow, Kassidy is wearing pants!




This picture was taken after a bath attempt. It didn't go well. I tried putting her in the water and she cried and cried. I think it was the combination of being naked and having the sensation of water on her legs after being in a cast for so long. Dan tried splashing in the water with his hands, and then I held her while we tried to get her to splash, but no luck. We'll try again each night. I'm sure she'll love it soon enough.

I must admit I am a wee bit nervous. Her left leg still isn't kicking as hard as the right, and it feels really loose. I'm scared that in three weeks he'll tell us that she needs surgery still. We'll cross that bridge when (if) we get to it. Until then I'm going to enjoy little tiger cat's wee body. : )

1 comment:

Chrissy and Brian said...

Oh Angie! I am sooooo happy for you!!! She looks so happy! I can't wait to see her chubby little legs!
YAY!!!!!