Kassidy birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 8, 2007

hand sanitizer

Dan brought this home from work. They discussed it in their recent safety meeting. I think it not only applies to smokers, but anyone who might light a match. Say lighting a candle or a cozy fire for the home. I never would have thought about this! Interesting, anyway, and something to keep in the back of your mind. (I'm not a big fan of hand sanitizers anyway).

2 comments:

Jodi said...

wow! unreal. i hadn't even thought of that, even though i was aware of both the alcohol factor and that mixing it with open flames isn't a great idea. but to see it put together like that. hmm.... gives great pause, rangie. i owe you my hands. (you know. because i mix the two multiple times a day. especially when i do natty's hands and then have him light my smoke.)

Angie said...

ohhh, Rodi. Thanks for the belly laugh!